Sat, 12 Aug|
Gather Day Out - West Sussex
A day down to our favourite Cherry Tree Cottage. Shared lunch, animal play time and a wander.
Time & Location
12 Aug, 09:00 – 17:00
Five Oaks, Five Oaks, Billingshurst RH14 9AJ, UK
About The Event
This year will be our fifth visit to Rose's beautiful cottage to visit her and all the furry friends.
This is a social alumnae event to spend time together in nature, sharing lunch and stories on this special visit to Cherry Tree Cottage.
See you then!
When you RSVP, you'll have a few options to select. To help inform your travel option, please read the following
- Train with us from London Bridge - We'll meet at the departure boards - this is usually around 08:45, we'll confirm once we've selected the train, closer to time. You will need to buy your own train ticket (off-peak same day return, London Bridge to Horsham) and ensure you have selected ‘with taxi’ on your registration for the event. We recommend letting us know that you'd like to travel with us so we know to look out for you on the day! We'll use the dedicated WhatsApp chat to communicate on the day. A link will be emailed to you.
- Train independently, meeting us at Horsham Station - Depending on where you live it might be easier to get a train from elsewhere. In which you case, please meet us at Horsham station by 10:00. Make sure you’ve selected ‘with taxi’ on your registration for the event.
Please note, both 'with taxi' options will be about £10pp. If you are bringing baby and will require two seats (you must bring car seat for baby), please make this known in the RSVP form.
- Make your own way - If you’re planning to drive, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure the address and directions are shared with you in advance. The sat nav will send you to the wrong address, so it's important you follow the directions we share with you. Please arrive before 10:30 and get in touch if you have any questions.
We'll do shared lunch together and provide teas, coffee and juice. Please remember your water bottle!
Please indicate if you have vegetarian, vegan or allergy requirements and we'll do our best to accommodate. This is £10pp.
Checklist for the Day
Don't forget to pack:
- Train tickets (and phone charger if yours are digital!)
- Mat/ picnic blanket
- Comfy shoes
- Water bottle
- Sun hat/sunscreen
- Extra snacks if you get extra peckish like us 🙃
- If baby is coming, please remember their car seat and any sun protection, snacks and care kit they might need.
If you are bringing a babe with you, please make sure you have let Lisa know directly so all the risks can be discussed. This is very much at your own risk, given this is a working farm. Thanks for understanding!
Don't forget to join our dedicated WhatsApp group so you're kept in the loop regarding any event updates.
Link to join the group will be emailed to you once RSVPd.