Gather Experience - Wellbeing Day (West Sussex)
Time & Location
About The Event
*Postponed due to COVID-19*
Whether you're coming to meet the alpacas, get some fresh country air or hear a fresh take on mental health and well-being, join us in June for a day out to West Sussex.
Rose Kourie is a trained Occupational Therapist and has started her own business with a focus on mental health. Rose is generously hosting us for our third summer well-being event at her cottage.
We've curated a programme of inspiration and relaxation - we hope that you'll join us!
- 9 a.m. Train from London Bridge (optional).
- 10 a.m. Meet at Horsham Station to taxi to cottage together*.
- Welcome and 'Meet & greet the animals" (pygmy goats, alpacas, dogs, cat).
- Opening Session - Yoga or meditation with the alpacas.
- Afternoon Session - Topic to be announced.
- Open Session - your opportunity to spend time with the animals, journal, go for a reflective wander, connect with each other, etc.
- 5 p.m. Make our way back to London.
*If you would like to drive directly to site, please request the driver's directions from us and select the 'No Taxi' ticket option at check out.
Opening Session - TBA
Afternoon Session - TBA
On sale 02.03.20
Ticket will cover workshops, morning and afternoon snacks, tea/coffee and taxi from Horsham train station to cottage and back.
We ask that guests:
- Wear comfy yoga/meditation clothes - or a change of comfy clothing.
- Bring a yoga mat if you'd like to partake in the yoga session.
- Bring lunch - we'll provide the snacks, lunch time side salads and refreshments. If you have any food concerns or questions, please get in touch.
- Arrange your own travel to/from Horsham Station for 10am**. A minibus has been arranged on your behalf to take the group from Horsham Station to the cottage and back again at the close of day.
- We also recommend you bring along pen and journal for note taking.
**If you would like to travel by train with the group, we suggest the 9:05am from London Bridge, arriving Horsham 9:57am with off-peak anytime return. We'll meet at the departure boards on concourse for 8:45am. We recommend letting us know that you'd like to travel with us so we know to look out for you on the day! Direct trains also leave from London Victoria station.
If you are driving to Billingshurst, please contact us for directions and full post code.